- Berths: 4 berth , Fixed double bed
- Reg Date: 2005
- Year Built: 2005
- Inc: Motor movers | On-board water
- Bathroom: Combined washroom
Burstner is a well known German brand in NZ, built by the Hymer Group, and this is a fine example of one of their caravans.
Fixed double bed, spacious shower, “U” shaped lounge and a central kitchen.
In top condition, this Burstner comes with an attached enclosed awning that rolls up into a zipped bag, bike rack and motor mover.
- superb insulation
- double glazed
- blinds, fly-screens & curtains
- opening sunroof
- on-board fresh water tank
You will find the most widely used appliances installed in Burstner, these will normally be Dometic, SMEV, Truma & Thetford.
Unladen weight 1054kg
Maximum laden weight 1350kg
Body length 18ft, including hitch 22ft 6″.
Anti-sway hitch fitted to assist stable, straight-line towing.
- Includes Self-Containment to NZMCA standard
Latest gas certificate, EWOF, WOF & REGO